Anonymous
Question
July 04, 2005 10:48PM
Has anyone used the triangle offense? Do you think it is to hard for young players- jr.-sr high to learn? Have any coaches on this forum ever used this offense? Also, what is the best practice prepration tape to buy?
Anonymous
Question
July 09, 2005 03:12PM
What about the Tex Winters series and I think the coach's name is Jim Woodridge from Kanas State? Would you recommend those more, less or equal to Gene's Triangle tape?
nate.landas
Question
July 06, 2005 11:33AM
The triangle offense may take a little time to implement, but will be very rewarding when mastered. We have spoke to many high school coaches who have purchased [b:6a77284938]Geno Auriemma : Teaching the High Post & Triangle Offenses [/b:6a77284938] and love it. They'll tell you that it will take some time, but after using the principles shared by Coach Auriemma, you'll find the offense very difficult to defend. If interested...this may be a great time to introduce the system!

I have two videos that I recommend for practice preparation:

[b:6a77284938]Bill Self's Guide to Better Basketball Practices[/b:6a77284938]
[b:6a77284938]Ben Braun: 30 Fundamental Drills for Daily Improvement[/b:6a77284938]
nate.landas
Question
July 13, 2005 09:54AM
Coach,

These coaches have similar offenses....but I would have to recommend the Geno Auriemma video. Coach Auriemma combines the Triangle and High-Post Offenses and is very difficult to stop...This video is also one of the best sellers of all time!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 2?