Anonymous
Motion
July 02, 2005 11:18AM
I see this has been talked about previously;however, I still need some advice.

Paul Hewitt or Jay Wright...and if Jay Wright which one?
Anonymous
Motion
July 02, 2005 04:43PM
If you go for Jay Wright i think you have to take all three videos to take full advantage ...
Anonymous
Motion
July 13, 2005 04:34PM
Thanks...I just watched the Hewitt video and think it is very good....would Jay Wright's 15 Set Plays work with the Hewitt version of the 4-1 motion?
nate.landas
Motion
July 06, 2005 11:11AM
[b:51612e5ee7]Installing the 4-Out 1-In Motion Offense[/b:51612e5ee7] is a great video that provides the essentials of the motion offense. Coach Hewitt does an excellent job of breaking down the rules, drills, and positioning of the offensive system all in one video/ DVD.

If you're looking for more drills, plays, etc, I suggest buying the three [b:51612e5ee7]Jay Wright [/b:51612e5ee7] videos. Within these videos, Coach Wright presents everything you need to know about the motion offense. He provides an excellent overview of the offense, breakdown drills, and set plays used by Villanova University. This offense has been instrumental in the recent success Villanova has enjoyed under Coach Wright!
nate.landas
Motion
July 14, 2005 11:42AM
Coach,

Yes, you should be able to implement Coach Wright's video/ DVD with the Paul Hewitt video. The [b:5677b42753]Jay Wright: 15 Great 4-Out 1-In Motion Offense Plays[/b:5677b42753] video provides unique set plays to run out of the motion offense. Coach Wright shares his tips and techniques of the motion offense that has made Villanova successful in recent years. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email or call Thom McDonald (Basketball Director).
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 25?