My name is Antonio Perkins and I am a local AAU/USSSA coach of a local Grassroots Basketball Program in Miami, Florida called Tony Perkins Basketball Inc. I just recently had a big discussion with 30+ coaches ranging from AAU, USSSA, YBOA, Recreational, High School and College coaches wishing and willing to participate in a coaches clinic, however I would love to get some advice or maybe ever talk to some about the planning process of hosting such an event.

tonyperkinsbasketball@hotmail.com
There will aso be a NIKE Championship Coaching Clinic this fall. The clinic will be September 16, 17, & 18 in Bradenton, Florida, and will feature the best NCAA coaches available. Previous speakers that have attended are: Roy Williams, Bruce Weber, Bill Self, Tubby Smith, Gary Williams, Tom Izzo, Jim Calhoun, Jim Boeheim, Tony Barone, Hubie Brown, Joanne McCallie, Vivian Stringer, etc. The NIKE Championship Basketball Clinics are top notch!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 13?