Jimmy
New Professional Basketball League
September 09, 2007 01:22PM
New 20 team professional basketball league coming soon. For information on team ownership and investing please contact:

Lyons Global Sports & Entertainment
Jimmy Lyons – CEO
Orlando, FL 32809
407-575-3261
jimmylyons411@yahoo.com
Mr. Alvin R. Woods
Re: New Professional Basketball League
November 23, 2007 01:05PM
I am writing to you because of my interest in your new Professional Basketball League. One of my main interest is to work for a professional team one day. I was a former player in the United States Basketball League and I was an Assistant Coach at Suffolk Western Community College - Grant Campus.

I look forward to speaking with you to discuss a future opportunity of employment. I can be reached at (718) 276-7421.

Very truly yours

Alvin R. Woods
LeoBrown843
November 28, 2007 10:23AM
I am writing you to find out more information about this new league. What do I need to do to have a team in Northern California. I'm currently running an AAU Club called the Hardwood Ballers that consist of youth players 10 years old to Varsity. I always wanted to work with a professional basketball league.

I look forward to speaking with you to discuss your league and possibly work within the league to help jump start it here in Northern California. I can be reached at 408-830-7011.
Michelle
January 30, 2008 01:14PM
Please send any information on the new league. Looking forward to it. Thanks.
Troy Britingham
May 21, 2008 03:37PM
Could you send information concerning job opportunities with your league?
Jeff
June 19, 2008 03:13PM
If u need players.. i average around 30 points a game in tourny's and have played league ball before.. hit me up for more info on how u will do drafts ect... (407)462-2853
cwall
June 23, 2008 12:38PM
please send information regarding nursing opportunities within the league.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 1?