EdgarMedinilla99
Buyer beware
August 13, 2007 11:07AM
I have bought 20+ videos from this company. And was a happy customer until now.

This Summer sale was a SCAM.

First it seemed that all Videos were on sale. Then I realized that only the ones on a special page. If you ordered on the weekend before (as i did) the sale ended the prices were all mix up. Calling customer service the following work day, they admitted their mistake and said they would correct it and credit my account. It is now mid August and "i" had to call customer service to find out the status.

I was told that I was one video short of receiving the price reduction. Keep in mind that I ordered 7 videos. 3 were on the special list 4 were not. I was not told this in my intial phone call. I was sure that that I ordered from the proper list. Or I would have added a fourth video from the "special" list (total of 8) and saved myself some money.

Its been Nice Championship Productions but I will take my busines else where.

Bell High School
2007 Los Angeles City Boys Basketball Champions
NateLandas
Re: Buyer beware
August 14, 2007 11:12AM
Coach,

We are sorry that you weren't happy with our summer sale this year. However, we had thousands of coaches who were extremely happy with the sale offering. The was the first time ever that the summer sale items were available in the DVD format!

We do apologize for the summer sale ending early -- a computer glitch ended the sale at 12:01 am on July 15th rather than 11:59 pm on the 15th. We have now corrected the problem for future sales, and we honored all orders that were placed on the date in question.

As always, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your order and your experience with Championship Productions, Inc. If you wish, you may return your order for a full refund. Or, you may call our customer service hotline at 1-800-873-2730 and we can add one more sale item to our order and honor the Summer Sale prices.

Thanks!
Nate Landas
EdgarMedinilla99
Wow
August 14, 2007 01:11PM
Wow,

What can I say. In less than 24hrs I received a phone call from Nate and resolved my problem. I am truly amazed with the quality of your service.

You guys are simply the best!

Thanks,

Bell High School
2007 Los Angeles City Boys Basketball Champions
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 1?