I was just curious to know, how long does it take for the new tapes to come out from the spring clinics... I really want to know about the CAMAFLOG DEFENSE (3-2) and some others...
Coach,

Some DVDs are currently being marketed and available for sale. Other DVDs will be available in the upcoming catalogs!

Thanks,
Nate
When will the next catalog be published???

Nate.Landas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coach,
>
> Some DVDs are currently being marketed and
> available for sale. Other DVDs will be available
> in the upcoming catalogs!
>
> Thanks,
> Nate
EdgarMedinilla99
Some wont.
August 13, 2007 11:20AM
If you go to the Nike Clinics you are not allowed to film and are told that the Video will be available by Championship Productions.

Some speakers are not filmed or do not give permission to be filmed.
Therefore no tape will ever be available. I do not blame Championship Productions for this, Ed Janka Director, Nike Championship Basketball Clinics should be clear about this information.

I know this because i too wait a year for a video to come out. "Leonard Hamilton 2006 in Las Vegas" I was finally told by Championship Productions staff this year that no video was going to become availble.

So take good notes,
And good luck.

Bell Basketball
2007 Los Angeles City Champions
NateLandas
Re: When are the new Tapes coming out from this Springs Clinics???
August 14, 2007 11:25AM
Coaches,

We work hard to make every session from the Nike Championship Basketball Clinics available on DVD. We at Championship Productions, Inc. and Ed Janka at Nike Championship Basketball Clinics, continue our negotiations with the speakers even after the clinic in attempts to release the DVDs. So, at the time of the clinic, we are unsure whether a certain session will be released on DVD.

We will continue to do our very best in making sure that every speaker's session is available in DVD, but there may be a few cases in which this is not possible. Some speakers aren't interested in realeasing their information on video, which prohibits Championship Productions and all attendees from videotaping the presentation.

Thanks, and have a great day!
Nate Landas
Dave Vance
Recertification Hours
October 02, 2007 10:06AM
I was informed I could get recert hours from attending the Nike basketball clinics in Las Vegas. Is there a recertification sheet that is available for this?
Dave Vance
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 5?