SueS59
Advanced setter training
February 23, 2010 01:49PM
I am looking at setting videos for my daughter. She plays 16-1s club volleyball, not top elite but maybe second tier, and will be starting 6-1 setter as a junior on varsity next year (third year as starting setter). She played up as 8th grader on her high school team. Unfortunately this year she tried switching to a new club, and the training is below expectations, so I'm trying to add private lessons, camps, and self-directed training to keep her game progressing.
Advice on which of these DVDs to buy?
Setting for Team Success
Dunning "Taking your setting to the next level"
Complete "Next level" Dunning series
Becoming a Champion Volleyball Player, 50 Adv. Tips
Fast Attack First Tempo Offense
Any dvds I buy would probably be shared with her HS coach and teammates so I can invest $100+.
TripHedrick857
Re: Advanced setter training
March 02, 2010 04:14PM
Setting for team success is a great choice for you. Christy Johnson-Lynch is an incredible coach at Iowa State and was the setter for Nebraska when they won NCAA's. Appropriate DVD for both player and coach to watch.

John Dunning's Taking Your Game to the Next Level series covers many topics and is designed to speak to both player and coach. A top selling series for Championship!

Hope this helps. If you need additional assistance call Championship and ask for Trip.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2010 05:43PM by db2734.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 1?