Anonymous
Coaching Suggestions & Ideas
September 02, 2004 08:32PM
I need some help with specific training. Where can I look?

Looking for some new or different ways for workouts or help in specific event areas? Along with this site you might also try looking at a few ideas from some of Iowa's top and most successful coaches. The Iowa Association of Track Coaches website has some interesting ideas in it's Web Clinic Section. Take a moment and browse, then add some of your thoughts to this wonderful site from the crew at Championship Productions. Copy and past this website listed into your browser. [www.iatfcc.org]
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 10:26AM
Good morning,

I am in my 5th year as a track and field high school coach. Thank you for the helpful information regarding sp,hj and sprinting. I want to develop a program for my boys that keep them safe, sound and well trained. My goal is to achieve a general and specific training agenda that will benefit us.

Thank you

Jose garcia
nate.landas
December 15, 2004 02:47PM
Jose,

The following two items are great resources for your general training agenda. Both items contain quality information for running a success program:
[b:850b723622] Coaching Tack & Field Successfully [/b:850b723622]
[b:850b723622] How to Coach & Organize a Successful Track & Field Program [/b:850b723622]

For a more specific training agenda, I would suggest the [b:850b723622] Becoming a Champion Series.[/b:850b723622] These videos will benefit coaches and athletes! Each event is broken down into easy, understandable, step by step learning progressions that include female and male demonstrators. Dozens of drills are included to help the athlete learn and improve his/her technique and skills.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me.
Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 4?