How Low Can You Go, II
on June 3, 2012
Great instruction. Can't say enough about how good it is.
1) He spends a lot of time on the details of the penetration step, which is very helpful as far as teaching the technique to other people.
2) Finishes galore! Shows multiple finishes from virtually every possible defense. There are eleven different defenses he shows this against, often with multiple options for finishing, depending on how exactly your opponent moves. Also includes variations for freestyle, as well often showing ways to score back points and pins off the finishes. My one concern, though - this video was made 10 years ago. It seems like people are getting better and better at scrambling and funk, so there may be counters to his finishes that aren't covered here (I could think of a couple).
3) The drills section is fairly basic. Would want to see more on this actually.
4) Set-ups section is good. He shows all the basic set-ups for the move, and goes quite a bit into misdirection and peakouts. Of course, I would have wanted to see even more.
5) Has a troubleshooting section which is quite unique to these videos.
Overall: Five stars, one of the best instructionals out there, even if it's a bit old.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes No
1 Ratings were entered with no review.