|(Please Note: Online Clinic Registrations are NOT available over the phone, you must register through the web site!)|
Online Clinic Benefits...
- World renowned speakers!
- Over 15 hours of track & field instruction!
- Watch from the comfort of your own home at a time that is most convenient for you!
- Watch the sessions over and over to better absorb every last detail!
- No travel, hotel & food expenses!
- Save a personal day!
Save over $350!
Normal Clinic Costs:
- Clinic Fee = $100+
- Travel = $100+
- Hotel = $100+ / night
- Food = $100+ / 2 days
- Sub Teacher = $100+ / day
- Total Cost = $500+ You Save Over $350!
17 World Class Sessions
- Workouts that Work! Sprint Training for 400M & Down - Amy Deem
- Balancing Speed and Endurance Training for 800 and 1500 Greatness! - Chris Bucknam
- Proven Drills and Progressions for Your Glide Shot Putters - David Dumble
- Technique and Training for Success in the 300/400M Hurdles - Amy Deem
- Melding Explosive Power with Technique for the Long Jump - Jake Jacoby
- Sprint Training and Technique: Developing an Explosive Block and Drive Phase - Lawrence Johnson
- Discus Throw: How to Train your Eyes to Enhance the Good and Correct the Bad - David Dumble
- Drills and Strategies for Simplifying Sprint Hurdle Technique - Lawrence Johnson
- Perfection Before Progression: A Practical Approach to Improving Your High Jumpers - Jake Jacoby
- The Diamond Model for Training Distance Runners: A Proven Method! - Will Freeman
- How and When to Transition from Glide to Rotational Shot Put - David Dumble
- Incorporating Speed, Power, and Strength Development into your High School Track and Field Program - Joey Woody
- Mechanics and Training for the Pole Vault - Will Freeman
- Great Relays! Technique, Drills, and Race Strategies - Lawrence Johnson
- How to Individualize Cross Country Training to Meet the Varying Needs of Your Athletes - Chris Bucknam
- Truths and Team Building in Track & Cross Country - Will Freeman
- How to Improve all Three Phases of the Triple Jump - Jake Jacoby
World Renowned Speakers
- Chris Bucknam
University of Arkansas Men's Cross Country and Track and Field Head Coach
- Amy Deem
2012 USA Olympic Coach; University of Miami Director of Track and Field/Cross Country
- Lawrence Johnson
Clemson University Director of Track & Field and Cross Country
- Joey Woody
University of Iowa Assistant Track & Field Coach
- Will Freeman
Grinnell College Head Track and Field and Cross Country Coach
- David Dumble
Arizona State University Assistant Coach / Men's & Women's Throws
- Jake Jacoby
University of Louisviille Assistant Coach / Jumps