Sorry, the Lonestar Elite Track & Field Clinic is no longer available
|(Please Note: Online Clinic Registrations are NOT available over the phone, you must register through the web site!)|
Online Clinic Benefits...
- World renowned speakers!
- 13+ hours of track & field instruction!
- Watch from the comfort of your own home at a time that is most convenient for you!
- Watch the sessions over and over to better absorb every last detail!
- No travel, hotel & food expenses!
- Save a personal day!
Save over $350!
Normal Clinic Costs:
- Clinic Fee = $100+
- Travel = $100+
- Hotel = $100+ / night
- Food = $100+ / 2 days
- Sub Teacher = $100+ / day
- Total Cost = $500+ You Save Over $350!
14 World Class Sessions
- Coaching the High School 800 Meter Runner - Roger Brown
- Training the Long Jump/Triple Jumper - Paula Ogunbanjo
- Championship Distance Training - Dan Green
- Sprint Training at the University of Tennessee - Norbert Elliott
- Coaching the "Elite" Shot & Discus Thrower - Andy Kokhanovsky
- Training the 110 Meter High Hurdler - Norbert Elliott
- Training the Combination High Jumper/Triple Jumper - Jeremy Fischer
- Championship Middle Distance Training - Doug Brown
- Women's 100 Meter Hurdle Training - Rolando Greene
- Coaching the 400 Meter Runner/1600 Relay - Rolando Greene
- Developing the High School Pole Vaulter - Bryan Compton
- Transitioning from Cross Country to Track and Field - Doug Brown
- Building a Championship Program at Lancaster High School - Greg Williams
- 300 Meter Hurdle Training - Steve Silvey