Clinic Features ...
- Free DVD (a $40) value at the clinic for all early registrants (Must register by Feb. 15)
- World Renowned Staff
- Door Prizes
- Graduate Credit Available
- Volleyball Vendors
- First Class Facility
- Coaches Social
Clinic Schedule, Speakers & Registration Form
Forker Gym Map
Clinic Registration Form
Baumann - All For One Team Training
Baumann - Pressure Drills for Game Training
McBroom - Team Oriented Ball controll Drills
Rosen - Developing Your Offense Around Your Team
Rosen - Individual Defensive Technique and Training
Rosen - Team Culture
Shymansky - S.R. Strategies
Shymansky - Training the Transition Slide Attack for the Right Side Hitter
Shymansky - Winning with Slide Hitting
Stemke - Trans Setter Drill to Team Play
Stemke - Favorite Team Drills
Stemke - FBSO
Johnson-Lynch - Libero Strategies
The clinic notes will be available for download on Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014.
Clinic Headquarters ...
Gateway Hotel and Conference Center
2100 Green Hills Drive Ames, IA 50014 (US Highway 30 and University Boulevard)
Call for reservations (800) 367-2637 – ask for the clinic rate of $99 or online at GatewayAmes.com (Gateway Reservations > group > enter attendee code: VBClinic14)
For more lodging information contact the Ames Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 288-7470 or go online at www.visitames.com
Graduate Credit ...
One hour of graduate credit is available to those in attendance. This is offered through the Drake University Office of Extension Education. The cost is $100. Tuition may be paid on site by check, MasterCard or Visa. Persons registering for graduate credit must attend all clinic sessions and complete specific assignments based on clinic content.
Directions to Forker Gym
(Saturday Sessions will be held at Forker Gym on the ISU Campus.)
Click here to download directions and map.
- Go North (left) on University Blvd.:
- Stay on University through the Lincoln Way intersection, and follow the curve, heading West. University turns into Pammel Drive - keep driving West on Pammel:
- At the stoplight intersection of Pammel and Wallace Road take a left (South):
- Follow Wallace (thru 1 light - Osborne Dr.) to the three-way stop (Beach Ave.). Continue South thru the stop sign and take first or second left to Forker Gym parking lot.
- Enter Forker Gym through the West doors, down the stairs and turn left. Rooms 175 and 184 will be down this hall.