Online Clinic Benefits...
- World renowned speakers!
- 13 hours of volleyball instruction!
- Watch from the comfort of your own home at a time that is most convenient for you!
- Watch the sessions over and over to better absorb every last detail!
- No travel, hotel & food expenses!
- Save a personal day!
Save over $350!
Normal Clinic Costs:
- Clinic Fee = $100+
- Travel = $100+
- Hotel = $100+ / night
- Food = $100+ / 2 days
- Sub Teacher = $100+ / day
- Total Cost = $500+ You Save Over $350!
5/5 Stars (0 Reviews)2012 Online Volleyball Clinic
Visit the 2012 Online Volleyball Clinic
- Levels of the Game: the Journey to Extraordinary Coaching (Terry Pettit)
- Concepts for Building Competitiveness in Your Practice (Shelton Collier)
- Taking the Subjectivity out of Tryouts (Joan Powell)
- Leveraging Talents and Skills (Terry Pettit)
- Find the Problem and Fix it! Determining Where Your Time is Best Spent (Chris Lamb)
- Coaching to Win! Game Management Through Planning, Preparation, and Crunch Time Decision Making! (Shelton Collier)
- Getting Parents in Your Corner (Joan Powell)
- Team Defense & Tactical Blocking Adjustments (Shelton Collier)
- No Standing Allowed! Making Quality Training Time for your Setters! (Chris Lamb)
- "Just What are Those Refs Calling?!" (Joan Powell)
- Serve, Set, Pass, & Attack: Drills for Essential Skills (Christy Johnson-Lynch)
- Better Offense: Finding Comfort in Discomfort (Chris Lamb)
- Favorite Practice Drills (Tom Keating)
5.00/5 Stars (1 Review)2011 Online Volleyball Clinic
Visit the 2011 Online Volleyball Clinic
- Game Analysis and Match Management Thru Video (John Cook)
- Developing a Culture of Competitiveness (Kevin Hambly)
- 20 Keys to a Great Team Defense (Cecile Reynaud)
- Planning and Designing a Championship Practice (John Cook)
- Winning Solutions for Serve Receive Challenges (Kevin Hambly)
- Successful Setting 1: Focusing on the "u" in Communication (Cathy Noth)
- Offensive Systems and Player Selection (Cecile Reynaud)
- Successful Setting 2: How to Train and See Results (Cathy Noth)
- Drills to Challenge Your Players (Cecile Reynaud)
- Arm Swing Progressions: From Mechanical Basics to In-Game Hitting and Attacking (Kevin Hambly)
- Transition Drills and Strategies (Christy Johnson-Lynch)
- Successful Setting 3: Getting Out of the Pocket: Different Ways to Challenge Your Setter (Cathy Noth)
- Small Court Games (Kalani Mahi)
5.00/5 Stars (1 Review)2010 Online Volleyball Clinic
Visit the 2010 Online Volleyball Clinic
- Developing Leadership Skills in Female Teams (Kathy DeBoer)
- 15 Ways to Maximize Your Libero (Todd Dagenais)
- Match-ups and Game Management (Todd Dagenais)
- Building Belief: Creating a Winning Mindset with Your Team (Christy Johnson-Lynch)
- Statistics: Simple and Essential (Kathy DeBoer)
- Creative Design Practices (Teri Clemens)
- Winners and Whiners (Teri Clemens)
- Defensive Training for Height-Challenged Teams (Phil McDaniel)
- Training the Setter (Teri Clemens)
- Brain Games for Better Play (Jeff Meeker)
- Rapid Fire Favorites: Cyclone Practice Drills (Christy Johnson-Lynch)
- Serve Receive Training (Todd Dagenais)
- Integrating Fun into Competitive Drills (Bobbi Petersen)
"The clinic was outstanding. I received good, practical information that I can use immediately in my practices."
- Kim H. (2010 Iowa Volleyball Clinic Attendee)