|(Please Note: Online Clinic Registrations are NOT available over the phone, you must register through the web site!)|
Online Clinic Benefits...
- World renowned speakers!
- 13 hours of volleyball instruction!
- Watch from the comfort of your own home at a time that is most convenient for you!
- Watch the sessions over and over to better absorb every last detail!
- No travel, hotel & food expenses!
- Save a personal day!
Save over $350!
Normal Clinic Costs:
- Clinic Fee = $100+
- Travel = $100+
- Hotel = $100+ / night
- Food = $100+ / 2 days
- Sub Teacher = $100+ / day
- Total Cost = $500+ You Save Over $350!
13 Cutting Edge Sessions
- Levels of the Game: the Journey to Extraordinary Coaching (Terry Pettit)
- Concepts for Building Competitiveness in Your Practice (Shelton Collier)
- Taking the Subjectivity out of Tryouts (Joan Powell)
- Leveraging Talents and Skills (Terry Pettit)
- Find the Problem and Fix it! Determining Where Your Time is Best Spent (Chris Lamb)
- Coaching to Win! Game Management Through Planning, Preparation, and Crunch Time Decision Making! (Shelton Collier)
- Getting Parents in Your Corner (Joan Powell)
- Team Defense & Tactical Blocking Adjustments (Shelton Collier)
- No Standing Allowed! Making Quality Training Time for your Setters! (Chris Lamb)
- "Just What are Those Refs Calling?!" (Joan Powell)
- Serve, Set, Pass, & Attack: Drills for Essential Skills (Christy Johnson-Lynch)
- Better Offense: Finding Comfort in Discomfort (Chris Lamb)
- Favorite Practice Drills (Tom Keating)
World Renowned Speakers
- Christy Johnson-Lynch
Iowa State University Head Coach
- Shelton Collier
Wingate University Head Coach
- Joan Powell
National Coordinator of Volleyball Officials for the NCAA
- Chris Lamb
Wichita State University Head Coach
- Tom Keating
Former Dubuque Wahlert (IA) Head Coach; Currently principal at Xavier High School in Cedar Rapids
- Terry Pettit
former University of Nebraska Head Coach
"The clinic was outstanding. I received good, practical information that I can use immediately in my practices."
- Kim H. (2010 Iowa Volleyball Clinic Attendee)